|Home||» Products||» Ointment Manufacturing Plant||» Ointment Manufacturing Plant|
Ointment Manufacturing Plant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Ointment Manufacturing Plants
Offered Ointment Manufacturing Plants are the perfect tools for cosmetic & pharmaceutical industries. The machines are utilized to make ointment, emulsions, cream, tooth paste, lotion, gel & homogenization. These fully automatic plants are employed to make cream, ointment, tooth paste etc. These high performance plants have been specially made to take care of two critical factors which directly impacts the quality of the Creams & Ointment.
Special Parts :
- Pre determined water phase vessel
- Transfer Pumps (Lobe Pumps, Metering pumps & Bump Pump)
- Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer vessel
- Storage vessel
- Vacuum PumpIntegrated automated control panel
- Pre determined oil, wax, petroleum jelly phase vessel.
- Interconnecting pipeline
- Working Platform
- Specifically designed in conformity with cGMP
- Unified Cleaning in Place-CIP
- Sterilizing In Place-SIP as an alternative
- Appropriate for dry inter-mixture of products in powder form
- Easy for unloading as well as loading
- Elementary in cleaning
- All contact parts are fabricated with SS304/SS316 or SS316 L quality material, in accordance with clients' requirement
- Simple design takes minimal maintenance
- Minimal man treatment of Ointment
- Minimal vacuum drop during blending & mixing
SPM Ointment Plant is included with following accessories & equipments :
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Working Platform
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Material Transfer Pumps are rendered to convey material from storage vessel to ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C or production vessel to storage vessel.
- Rendered system is consisted of a closed circuit production provision from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling machine
- The Wax as well as Water at needed temperature are moved to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetary Mixer, via employing the vacuum & conical filter.
- During emulsion formation, the product is recirculated by Ointment Transfer Pump that also discharges the production in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then conveyed to the filling space and is affiliated to again Ointment Transfer Pump.
- The Storage Vessel stay fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the curatives in the receptacle of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The total Plant can be functioned by centralized operating panel with the assistance of single operator.
- The plant is accoutered with digital temperature indicators, electrical control panel and digital timers.
- Minimal two batches in every shift of the identical product can be secured in this plant.
- This plant is in compliance with CGMP standards (Paint Free Structure)
- Enclosed are a a couple of pages explicating the instrumentality in detail. In case of all queries, unhesitatingly contact us.
- The Plant is organized to be worked only by single operator and one supporter.
- All material transportation are completed via vacuum as well as transfer pumps.
- All the tube-shaped structures are provided with a CGMP (paint free construction)
- The gaskets utilized are of silicon (food grade)
- All contact parts are made with S.S. 304 quality physical (SS316 rendered on demand) & processed to class 4B (Mirror) finishing, completely crack free.
- The entrance of all agitators are from top as well as High Speed Emulsifier from In-line Emulsifier or bottom ( as per client choice )
- All vessels are suited for internal pressure of 1 Kg. / Sq. cm. and thence can be well-sterilized.
- All pipes, valves and pipe fittings are of SS304 / SS316 (as per client requirement) internally electro polished, seamless quality, with tri-clover ended associates.
- The total plant is accoutered with CIP & SIP unions, so that client can make the utilization of this facility, in presence of CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of time & temperature are digitally showed on the control panel.
- Ampere points on Ampere meters.
- A micro processor supported machine-driven operating plant can be configured as per special demand.
- All outlet as well as inlet connections are supplied with tri clover joints, which are really simple for cleaning & replacement.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Depends on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- JAY PHARMA EQUIPMENTS
JAY PHARMA EQUIPMENTS All Rights Reserved.