|Home||» Products||» Vibro Sifter|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Depends on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Vibro Separators are circular unitary screens used to separate mass composition of solids from solids, and for gradation of materials as per particle size, having wide range applications.
The structuring of the machine has been designed in order to achieve the multiple plane vibration by suitable assembly of the specially designed Vibratory motor (constructed for this purpose) having eccentric weight at the top and bottom ends of the motor shaft. The motor is mounted vertically at the centre of the screening assembly, on a circular base by means of springs which allow the Unit to vibrate freely. The springs absorb the vibrations and prevent them to be transmitted on the floor.
The top weight causes vibration in the horizontal plane which causes the material to move across the screen towards the Periphery. The lower weight acts to tilt the machine which causes vibration in the vertical tangential axis. The angle of lead of the lower weight with relation to the upper weight provides variable control of the screening pattern.
Thus the material moves across the screen and also in the vertical and tangential planes enabling maximum screening.
- Double deck arrangement can be provided
- Safe earthing system
- Faster output at low power consumption
- High Degree of surface finish
- All contact parts made of SS 316 as per GMP standard
- Easy dismantling and cleaning
Documentation like DQ, IQ, OQ and FAT provided with the machine
- Contact Details
- JAY PHARMA EQUIPMENTS
JAY PHARMA EQUIPMENTS All Rights Reserved.